Please follow these steps and see the plugin in action.
Go to Plugin Settings
You can navigate to the plugin settings in two ways:
- Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Address Validation & Autocomplete (or)
- Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins > ELEX Address Validation & Google Address Auto Complete Plugin for WooCommerce > Settings.
Google Address Autocomplete Section
Under these settings, you can:
- Enable Google Address Autocomplete.
- Provide Google Places API Key to return place predictions.
- Provide custom Label name for Autocomplete text-field.
- Enable Editable address fields.
For more detailed information, you can refer Google address autocomplete section of the setting up documentation.
Configure Address Validation Settings
In this section, you can:
- Enable address validation service from either EasyPost, UPS, or USPS. You need to enter respective credentials of the service provider for address validation.
- Enforce address validation.
- Enable debug mode for checking errors.
- Choose a method to display the suggested address; Popup Window or Inline Checkout message.
For more detailed information, you can refer address validation section of the setting up documentation.
Google Address Autocomplete in Action
Follow the below steps for testing Google Address Autocomplete feature:
- Head to the shop page.
- Add an item to the cart and proceed with the Checkout.
- On the Checkout page, start typing address in the Address Autocomplete text field.
- Address suggestions from Google appear as shown in the screenshot on the left.
Address Validation in Action
Once you have selected an address from Google address autocomplete text field and entered billing & shipping details, click on place order button to validate the address.
If the address is invalid, an error message will be displayed, like the one shown in the sample screenshot on the right.
Once you have corrected the address, click on Place Order button.
The address will be validated and possible suggestions will appear as shown in the screenshot to the left.
Place the Order
Choose the desired address and click on Place Order button again to complete the order transaction.
Check out our video tutorial to better understand the plugin features and setup.
Check out the product page for more information.
If you have any questions or clarifications, feel free to reach us. We will be happy to help.